The Experience section in the My Information section allows candidates to store details about your relevant work/volunteer experience and at least one entry is required for most employers who use SchoolSpring. This section, combined with the Education section, functions as a resume.
- Experience Type – select the type of experience. If none of the options apply, select “Other.”
- Position Type – specify whether the experience was full- or part-time.
- Date of Employment – the start and end dates that you worked at the organization. For your current employer, leave the end date blank.
- Employer Name – name of the organization for which you worked.
- Location – geographic location of your work site. Enter the city and state or the country.
- Phone – phone number of the organization or your supervisor.
- Supervisor Name – name of the person to whom you directly reported at the organization.
- Your Title – your job title at the organization.
- Description – describe your responsibilities and accomplishments while working for the employer.
- Reason for Leaving – if this is not your present position, explain why you left the position.
- OK to Contact? – specify if it is acceptable for potential employers to contact this organization for more information.
Was your question answered? If not, please provide as much detail as possible below and we will be in touch.