Account settings are updated on the My Profile page:
- Username – Must be at 6 to 20 characters long and may only contain letters and numbers (no spaces).
- New Password – If applicable, enter the new password you would like to use. If you do not want to update your password, leave this field blank.
- Retype New Password – If you changed your password above, to ensure you typed your password as desired, type it again to make sure. If the passwords you entered do not match, the system will alert you.
- Security Question – This is the question SchoolSpring will ask if you ever forget your password. If you have not selected a question yet you will be required to select one and provide an answer.
- New Answer – If applicable, enter the answer to the question you selected. If you do not want to update your answer, leave this field blank.
- Retype New Answer – If you added or changed your answer above, to ensure you typed your answer as desired, type it again to make sure. If the answers you entered do not match, the system will alert you.
- Current Password – For your security we request that you enter your current password in order to make any changes on this page. This is the password you just used to log in to the system, not the new password you selected above.
Was your question answered? If not, please provide as much detail as possible below and we will be in touch.