First off, thanks for providing feedback for an applicant using our system. Your input is helpful to our member districts as they look to hire the best talent to improve their schools. If you are having problems filling out the reference form, try a few of these tricks:
- Try a different browser. If you’re using Chrome, try Safari or Internet Explorer.
- Try a home computer: Because work places can have all types of device and browser configuration options that are out of our control, a home computer on a personal network can often help.
- If you are getting a message that your reference is no longer needed, it’s okay. There are many reasons you could be getting this message (the applicant changed his or her mind, for example), so just delete the reference form. If you are needed in the future, you’ll get a new form.
- If you still can’t get it figured out, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, the name of the applicant, and the district to which the applicant is applying
- The platform you are using (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android)
- The browser you are using (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- The browser version you are using (usually found by clicking Help->About)
- Any other environments you tested (work, home, coffee shop, cellular hotspot)