The application status explanations are:
- Submitted – Your profile has been sent to the employer. If your profile remains in this status for more than a few days, be sure that the employer’s email address is correct. You should also follow up with the employer to confirm that the email and profile packet was received.
- Confirmed – Your profile has been received and confirmed by the employer. This status is updated by the employer.
- More needed – If you update your information and wish to forward an updated packet to the employer. Changing the status and clicking “Save and Resend” emails the updated information to the employer.
- Withdrawn – If you no longer wish to be considered for a position you may change the status to “withdrawn” and it will no longer appear in the list of active profiles. Change the status and click “Save.”
- Canceled – If you have been notified that the position is no longer available or your profile has been declined, you may change the status to “canceled” and press Save, and it will no longer appear in the list of active profiles.
Was your question answered? If not, please provide as much detail as possible below and we will be in touch.