If you submitted your application through SchoolSpring, you can see your status in the Account History section located under the My Information box. The possible application status updates are:
- Submitted – Your application has been submitted but not yet viewed by the employer.
- Incomplete – Your application is missing information required by the employer.
- Review – Your application has been received and is currently being reviewed by the employer.
- Interview – You have been selected to interview for this job.
- Offer Made – The employer has offered you a position and is waiting for your response.
- Hired – You have been hired for this job!
- Not Hired – The employer has selected another applicant for this position.
- Withdrawn – Either you withdrew your application or the employer withdrew your application on your behalf.
- Job Canceled – The job opening was canceled by the employer.
Was your question answered? If not, please provide as much detail as possible below and we will be in touch.